175 visa refused

Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

vijay_tk is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down 175 visa refused

hi

applied 175 visa on march 2009. yesterday I received mail from CO that my case has been refused due to incorrect employment. i do know what to do?

I dont want to review the status. is it possible to apply again?

I have received ACS on 9th May 2008. whether I have to obtain ACS again or I have to file ACS again.

thanks
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:56 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 175 visa refused

Sorry to hear about the refusal. That is difficult.

What do you mean refused due to incorrect employment?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

they called to my office and asked my father name instead of asking myname. my HR said there is no person in such name. so that they refused my visa.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:18 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vijay_tk
they called to my office and asked my father name instead of asking myname. my HR said there is no person in such name. so that they refused my visa.
Its strange!! This is the first rejection of such type am seeing in this forum...Why will they ask your dad's name? is your dad's name included in your name in place of surname...
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by divsman
Its strange!! This is the first rejection of such type am seeing in this forum...Why will they ask your dad's name? is your dad's name included in your name in place of surname...
yes divsman.

guys I need ur help plz. is it possible to apply again?

is there any link available for the refused category?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:38 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Is your application genuine and truthful? If so and this is a genuine mistake I would contact your CO and explain the situation.

The truth is the truth. If this is a simple mistake this needs to be explained in which case you would not need to reapply.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Is your application genuine and truthful? If so and this is a genuine mistake I would contact your CO and explain the situation.

The truth is the truth. If this is a simple mistake this needs to be explained in which case you would not need to reapply.
thnks for ur concern sonlymewalter.

yes my case is genuine. can we contact CO? if so I think it may take another 6 months time to review.

its all my fate.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:45 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 175 visa refused

yes, U need to explain this mistake to your CO.
if a genuine mistake has happened, may be your CO is in a position to help you...

Don worry about the review time lines...finally if every thing goes on well, U will have your visa...

Last edited by divsman; Sep 18th 2009 at 3:47 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 3:59 pm

thnks for ur concern sonlymewalter.

yes my case is genuine. can we contact CO? if so I think it may take another 6 months time to review.

its all my fate.
Did you apply for your visa through a migration agent or did you do it yourself?

Do you have information relating to a case officer or case number? Maybe ring them and explain their mistake and take their advice on what to do next.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

It was my understanding that when the CO could not verify aspects relating to employment they would contact the applicant and offer them the right to explain. Did you receive any such emails?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

hi

applied 175 visa on march 2009. yesterday I received mail from CO that my case has been refused due to incorrect employment. i do know what to do?

I dont want to review the status. is it possible to apply again?

I have received ACS on 9th May 2008. whether I have to obtain ACS again or I have to file ACS again.

thanks
Vijay, what exactly do you mean by received ACS on 9th May 2008? Are you saying that you received you ACS assessment after lodging the application?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 11:10 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bannie
Vijay, what exactly do you mean by received ACS on 9th May 2008? Are you saying that you received you ACS assessment after lodging the application?
No, he did not. His application would have been rejected straight away if he did not have his ACS prior to applying.

Anyway, to the OP, did your case officer not contact you to provide further information when he/she could not verify your employment? They usually do, and give you time to provide the correct information. Unfortunately there is no right of appeal on a 175 visa, so you would have to reapply. It would be the same process as applying the first time around with your skills assessment, application, proof of employment, etc.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

Mayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really niceMayur is just really nice

Originally Posted by bannie
No Vijay has got his ACS assessment way back last year(dates mentioned makes it clear) ...

Vijay,

Sorry to hear about you case...As other people suggested here request your CO first.If you are unsuccessful in that and plan to apply for visa once again then you should apply for ACS again as i guess its validity is just 1 year.If your happy with old assessment you can re validate it as same as your previous one

http://www.acs.org.au/assessment/doc...2Issue8_2_.pdf

BOL

Cheers....
Old Sep 19th 2009, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread loooks suspicious if not fake.
Old Sep 19th 2009, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hi,

I know one of my senior, who was also rejected 175 visa by his case officer for incorrect employment information. I meet with him and asked what actually happened before rejection.

He replied:
Actually he gave some wrong informations about his employment.
one authorized person of local embassy (same language) made contact with his mentioning organization and asked detail about his work related informations. Then that people of local embassy made phone to my that senior brother and informed him about his incorrect employment information. Then asked him anything he had to say on favor of him. But he could not provide some strong evidences. Then a formal letter came to him about visa rejection and with explaining why his application is rejected.

That's all what I know....

But in case of Vijay what happened I dont know..
I request to vijay to inform all details about his rejection cause/procedure if possible..Then we may give some definite solution..

Regards,
Rishad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.