Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

175 Visa Processing Time and allocation of Case Officer

175 Visa Processing Time and allocation of Case Officer

Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:13 am
Account Closed

greada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 Visa Processing Time and allocation of Case Officer

Hi Everyone
We have applied for 175 class visa February 2008 .
Still no news , anyone know how much longer i will wait???
Cheers
Greg
Old Jun 5th 2009, 2:53 am
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 175 Visa Processing Time

Patience..... that's all I can say.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

I m also may 2008 applicant not have good news till now?? asking same question?
canu tell me ur occupation??paper lodged or online?? country etc
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:40 am
Just Joined

zaheer642 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non CSL Applicants Processing

When will the applications under subclass 175 which do not comes under CSL be started processing. Because I have logded my application in November 2008 electronically. Upto what date these applications will not be processed. Thank you:
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice
Default Rise in Frustration level - no CO contact yet

Hi,

Anyone whose documents are in 'Met' status from May 2009 and later on contacted by CO ?

My docs were met on 5/5/09 and as per PLE I have a CO and she/he is furthur processing the application but no contact by CO yet.

so rise in frustration level.

regards,
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:33 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rise in Frustration level - no CO contact yet

Originally Posted by ZeeAsh View Post
Hi,

Anyone whose documents are in 'Met' status from May 2009 and later on contacted by CO ?

My docs were met on 5/5/09 and as per PLE I have a CO and she/he is furthur processing the application but no contact by CO yet.

so rise in frustration level.

regards,
If the CO isn't at the point of wanting anything from you then they won't contact you. They are too busy to send emails just to say Hi.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
If the CO isn't at the point of wanting anything from you then they won't contact you. They are too busy to send emails just to say Hi.
correct.

I furstrated that there is no decision on the application yet .... all the docs are met . nothing is required furthur and its more then a month in the queue of decision after allocation of CO.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:44 am
Just Joined

amilacp is an unknown quantity at this point

You know not only you, there are lot of other people are in the same dark stage. No information, some say they have finished the quota for the year.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
LOL @ Pollyana
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:06 am
Just Joined

wilst is an unknown quantity at this point

we applied in aug 08... i have only just found out about the changes in the processing rules... i am gutted!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:08 am
Just Joined

wilst is an unknown quantity at this point

forgot to mention... i phoned adelaide this morning and was informed that they are still going thru all open applications to determine which are on the priority processing list... if you arent you are at the bottom of the pile and will be dealt with when they get to you.....
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by amilacp View Post
You know not only you, there are lot of other people are in the same dark stage. No information, some say they have finished the quota for the year.
You are a software professional I guess...no worry i think...
for civil & mechanical engineers lot checks comes
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

mrtension is an unknown quantity at this point
Default when i will have case officer

hi guys,
i applied 175 class VE(paper) on 20 April.then on 20 may apply for state sponsorship for south Australia and i got it on 27 may.then i got email for ss on 3rd june that my 1100 has been sent to DIAC,i sent PLE to DIAC to change my class from 175 to 176 on 5th June,so what do you think that i will have a case officer and is there will be new immigration roles from 1st July?
regards
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:24 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

They have not finished the quota for the year, someone had a 175 only on Tuesday

You think you have problems, all of our documents have been Met since March & still no sign of a visa (fair do's, ours is a tricky case!)

Try to be patient, at this time of the year they have weekly allocations, so if you haven't been included in this week's, you may be lucky next week

Even so, it's still only another 3 weeks or so until July - Australia isn't going anywhere
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:40 am
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.