British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   175 Visa online application question?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/175-visa-online-application-question-562109/)

LeeLee Sep 17th 2008 4:03 pm

175 Visa online application question??

Me again...

On the page that comes up after you pay for your visa. It says applicant 1(then your passport number and details) Then applicant 2,3,4,5 etc... I'm going on my own, do i have to send my other family members passport numbers as you had to add them in the application even if they wern't going... or is this just a silly question??

Lee:thumbsup:

memewest Sep 17th 2008 5:18 pm

Re: 175 Visa online application question??

Originally Posted by LeeLee (Post 6793102)
Me again...

On the page that comes up after you pay for your visa. It says applicant 1(then your passport number and details) Then applicant 2,3,4,5 etc... I'm going on my own, do i have to send my other family members passport numbers as you had to add them in the application even if they wern't going... or is this just a silly question??

Me again too!! *waves*

As far as i can remember you only have to put the passport numbers down for those on the application, so just you.

You still have to put non-migrating family members but i think thats just their names, DOB, relationship to you, and what country they live in.

Am sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Seems like a lifetime ago we filled ours in...:eek::rofl:

Pollyana Sep 17th 2008 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by LeeLee (Post 6793102)
Me again...

No, if you are going alone you only need your number :)

LeeLee Sep 18th 2008 9:24 am

Originally Posted by memewest (Post 6793420)
Me again too!! *waves*

As far as i can remember you only have to put the passport numbers down for those on the application, so just you.

You still have to put non-migrating family members but i think thats just their names, DOB, relationship to you, and what country they live in.

Am sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. Seems like a lifetime ago we filled ours in...:eek::rofl:

You are very efficient!!:rofl::thumbsup:

LeeLee Sep 18th 2008 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 6793421)
No, if you are going alone you only need your number :)

Thank you!:thumbsup: