175 - Visa Granted

Old Nov 4th 2010, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 175 - Visa Granted

Originally Posted by vsuccess
Thanks for the nice smile.
Originally Posted by Saracen
As my first post here, I would like to say Congratulations to you Imran. I have been following up ur posts for a long time since Iam also a December 2009 applicant.
Good luck to ya mate..........
Thanks mate. I wish you too all the best.
Old Nov 4th 2010, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Dear All.
I am pleased to announce that I am granted my 175 visa today. It took almost 10 months.
I must thank all of you for your cooperation and support.
My signature shows my timeline.
I pray that all of you hear good news soon.

Thank you all.
WELL DONE!

well deserved imran...cheers mate ...its party time
Old Nov 5th 2010, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Cool Re: 175 - Visa Granted

Old Nov 5th 2010, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Bob
WELL DONE!

well deserved imran...cheers mate ...its party time
Thanks Bob
Originally Posted by peaceboy
Old Nov 6th 2010, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of
Default Re: 175 - Visa Granted

Yay! Congratulations
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:06 am
Just Joined

mra_32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Heye Imran.
First Of all Congrates
U r Lucky to get It.
May I Get your email address,If you dont mind.Possibly give me your msn id.
Take Care
C YA bye
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MrsE
Yay! Congratulations
Thank you.
Originally Posted by mra_32
Heye Imran.
First Of all Congrates
U r Lucky to get It.
May I Get your email address,If you dont mind.Possibly give me your msn id.
Take Care
C YA bye
Thank you.
[email protected]
Old Dec 19th 2010, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy Re: 175 - Visa Granted

Hello Guys!
Can somebody please inform me what is the maximum weight that we can carry in international airline.

I am expecting 10kg in handcarry and 40kg in luggage from Islamabad to Sydney using Thai Airline.
Any good experience and suggestion please ????

Thank you!
Old Dec 19th 2010, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Guys!
Can somebody please inform me what is the maximum weight that we can carry in international airline.

I am expecting 10kg in handcarry and 40kg in luggage from Islamabad to Sydney using Thai Airline.

Thank you!
ask the airline..
Old Dec 19th 2010, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

roofi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

For Economy Class you can book the luggage upto 20 KG only. 10 KG for Hand carry is allowed and the handcarry bag should be a small sized bag that can be adjusted in overhead compartments.

Business Class is: 30 Kg plus+10 Kg.

Tips:
I am frequent flyer so can give you two tips . First one is to talk to your travel agent and push him to get 30 KG allowed for your economy ticket. He will say its not possible but it is always possible if this thing is negotiated before buying the ticket. If he is able to manage to get permission, even then he will not write that on your ticket but will have your name noted with Thai Station manager or staff to give you relaxation in this regard.
Second tip is that you can hand carry even more than 20KG weight if you put all your heavy items in your hand carry. But make sure that your bag should not give the impression that it won't adjust in overhead compartment. You need to select right bag and any experienced frequent flyer can easily suggest you one. As said, I travel a lot and I have never seen any airline to weigh your handcarry provided your luggage is within range and your handcarry bag looks a reasonable sized. For example , I once carried 40KG in hand carry in a small bag. That bag was full of books that fortunately had less volume but more weight.

Good luck.
R

Hello Guys!

Thank you!
Old Dec 19th 2010, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Hello Guys!

Thank you!
its 20k laggage and 7 or 8kg hand carry as far as Thai is concerned. i am going through it but from lahore.
Old Dec 19th 2010, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by roofi
Hi

For Economy Class you can book the luggage upto 20 KG only. 10 KG for Hand carry is allowed and the handcarry bag should be a small sized bag that can be adjusted in overhead compartments.

Business Class is: 30 Kg plus+10 Kg.

Tips:
I am frequent flyer so can give you two tips . First one is to talk to your travel agent and push him to get 30 KG allowed for your economy ticket. He will say its not possible but it is always possible if this thing is negotiated before buying the ticket. If he is able to manage to get permission, even then he will not write that on your ticket but will have your name noted with Thai Station manager or staff to give you relaxation in this regard.
Second tip is that you can hand carry even more than 20KG weight if you put all your heavy items in your hand carry. But make sure that your bag should not give the impression that it won't adjust in overhead compartment. You need to select right bag and any experienced frequent flyer can easily suggest you one. As said, I travel a lot and I have never seen any airline to weigh your handcarry provided your luggage is within range and your handcarry bag looks a reasonable sized. For example , I once carried 40KG in hand carry in a small bag. That bag was full of books that fortunately had less volume but more weight.

Good luck.
R
Thanks roofi for the precious info. I will try to fit heavy stuff in my hand carry.
Old Dec 19th 2010, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aliash
ask the airline..
Originally Posted by luvausi
its 20k laggage and 7 or 8kg hand carry as far as Thai is concerned. i am going through it but from lahore.
Thanks..
Old Dec 19th 2010, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Dec 19th 2010, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Messenger
Congratulations
Thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.