Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

175 online application documents. Quick Question

175 online application documents. Quick Question

Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:04 am
Just Joined

livewith_pride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175 online application documents. Quick Question

Dear friends,

This forum is my 1st and last source of information. my question is, do i need to send certified copies of documents via snail mail to Immigration office? I have applied online and also attached scanned copies of few original and few attested photocopies.

do I still need to send documents via snail mail or attaching documents with online application is enough.

Regards,

Tanvir
Old Mar 19th 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 175 online application documents. Quick Question

Just upload the required documents. No need to send the certified copies by snail mail.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

ishtiaq is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Just upload the required documents. No need to send the certified copies by snail mail.
mm

I didn't attach any document online..

I always send by email.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

coolbull is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livewith_pride
Dear friends,

This forum is my 1st and last source of information. my question is, do i need to send certified copies of documents via snail mail to Immigration office? I have applied online and also attached scanned copies of few original and few attested photocopies.

do I still need to send documents via snail mail or attaching documents with online application is enough.

Regards,

Tanvir
Just attach the scanned documents through eVisa. You must make sure that you scanned documents are in color.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:30 am
Just Joined

livewith_pride is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx alot mates for always being supportive
Old Mar 20th 2010, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

To be more precise..
  • If your original docs are colored then upload the colored scanned copies.
  • If your original docs are black and white then upload the notorised copies for the same

You are not required to send any docs to DIAC until and when asked for.