175 none CSL applicants

Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:40 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: 175 none CSL applicants

Perhaps someone can confirm this for me, but I think you (and other accountants) can still sit the IELTS test and advise DIAC about it to be included in the CSL .. I'm sure I read that somewher on this forum
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:42 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
Perhaps someone can confirm this for me, but I think you (and other accountants) can still sit the IELTS test and advise DIAC about it to be included in the CSL .. I'm sure I read that somewher on this forum
I think I read that too?!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:46 am
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Just read your signature!! lol good job too I'm sure we'll see changes to the whole state sponsership procedure come July ... NSW is already asking applicants for a fee, other states can't be too far behind
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Hmm ok, I thought it had to be done at the time of application in this circumstance. Well that is what my (now sacked) agent told me, but then again I no longer trust anything they told me.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:57 am
His Excellency

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Hmm ok, I thought it had to be done at the time of application in this circumstance. Well that is what my (now sacked) agent told me, but then again I no longer trust anything they told me.
read this post .. click here
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

read this post .. click here
Cheers. I still don't feel in any rush to make the move, but this is certainly very good to know.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yip that's true - well as far as our agent says anyway!

OH is sitting the test 7th May, then results take 3 whole weeks! So our visa will only be upgraded to CSL end May/early June...
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:24 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Just read your signature!! lol good job too I'm sure we'll see changes to the whole state sponsership procedure come July ... NSW is already asking applicants for a fee, other states can't be too far behind
The SS is as good as a no as PS Teacher isn't even on their list, I'd heard of 500 extra places each year for 'off-list' sponsorship but apparently Vic don't do that...aw well lol
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:44 am
Just stretching my clacks

Gillyboots is an unknown quantity at this point

Add us to the wait too.....

We applied in Sept 08, back in the old 'pre-CSL' days. 175 with me as main applicant (IT Applications Developer). The only state who's list i'm on is ACT, which is no good for us, we're Victoria bound too. When the impact of the CSL list finally dawned on me, I checked out SS with Victoria, only to find my occupation had been removed from their list 2 days previously :curse: aaaargh. I even tried for one of their 'off-list' places, but they very politely said no.... Passed skills assessment with ACS back in April 08, then had to wait till end of August 08 to sit IELTS

We started the whole process roughly 3 years ago, getting all evidence together etc, then found out I had to wait until I had enough years full-time experience to get a positive assessment from ACS, which set us back a while as i've been working part-time since my first child was born, I failed my first skills assessment with ACS for that very reason, back in May 07. Anyway the whole journey has involved a lot of work, and like others have said, at the time of submitting the 175 online back in September 08, we envisaged getting the visa no later than Sept 09 and built our plans around that. More fool us

The whole thing is very frustrating, but that said, I do understand why these measures were introduced by the Aus Government. So nothing else to do but sit and wait. It would be a big help to at least have SOME idea when/if our app will reach the top of the pile....

Good luck to all in the waiting room
Old Apr 26th 2009, 9:48 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

I know, if we all knew a timescale, then life would be so much simpler and we could just forget about it all til it happened...or try to anyways.....*SIGH*
Originally Posted by Gillyboots
Add us to the wait too.....

We applied in Sept 08, back in the old 'pre-CSL' days. 175 with me as main applicant (IT Applications Developer). The only state who's list i'm on is ACT, which is no good for us, we're Victoria bound too. When the impact of the CSL list finally dawned on me, I checked out SS with Victoria, only to find my occupation had been removed from their list 2 days previously :curse: aaaargh. I even tried for one of their 'off-list' places, but they very politely said no.... Passed skills assessment with ACS back in April 08, then had to wait till end of August 08 to sit IELTS

We started the whole process roughly 3 years ago, getting all evidence together etc, then found out I had to wait until I had enough years full-time experience to get a positive assessment from ACS, which set us back a while as i've been working part-time since my first child was born, I failed my first skills assessment with ACS for that very reason, back in May 07. Anyway the whole journey has involved a lot of work, and like others have said, at the time of submitting the 175 online back in September 08, we envisaged getting the visa no later than Sept 09 and built our plans around that. More fool us

The whole thing is very frustrating, but that said, I do understand why these measures were introduced by the Aus Government. So nothing else to do but sit and wait. It would be a big help to at least have SOME idea when/if our app will reach the top of the pile....

Good luck to all in the waiting room
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Bev_n is an unknown quantity at this point

This may sound stupid but..

What is SS Queensland?

Bev xx
Old Apr 26th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

state sponsorship queensland
Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Bev_n is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah thought that'd be what it was!! damn, was hoping it was some secret way into queensland that i haven't heared of yet!! lol I wanna go to Queensland but can't get sponsored there :-( can only get family sponsored and that takes ages!! Nevermind!!

Bev xx
Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

NSW is even having a fast track processing scheme for Regional sponsorship (Murray Region) which will take only two weeks, but will cost $550.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 12:49 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by shafanm
NSW is even having a fast track processing scheme for Regional sponsorship (Murray Region) which will take only two weeks, but will cost $550.
I presume they don't have an 'off list' nomination scheme either though? As Vic said they don't....I'm willing to go anywhere rural/regional, within reason, not a city person @ all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.