Wikiposts

137 STNI news for us.

Old Sep 3rd 2004, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

gogi79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: 137 STNI news for us.

Originally Posted by shillo
We applied for SIR visa sponsorship 1st, we emailed a cv to SA and were sent (via email) a questionaire to complete and send off by mail. they said at the time SIR sponsorship forms were bieng delt with in around 7 days from reciept. low and behold, around 7 days later we got a further email asking if we were sure about the SIR (as it was a temp visa) or did we want to be considered for STNI?. we emailde back straight away and were sent the declaration via email the same day.(lots of late nights!!) this was signed and returned via email (same day), when we got up the next day, we had our nomination for STNI accecepted!!!, they had filled in form 1100 and sent it to DIMIA for thier decision although iv've read of here when SA nominate people
it is very rare you gett turned down. I hope whoever wrote that is correct!!..lol

Hope this helps, good luck.

Shillo
Thanx alot Shillo I too applied first for sir and they suggested to apply under the stni ,but till now i didnt receive the declaration form ,so i phoned them today to ask and they told me that they will send it at the begining of the next week so waiting again !!!!
thanx alot for ur sharing