Wikiposts

136 VISA AND INTERDEPENDENCY

Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default 136 VISA AND INTERDEPENDENCY

Well good news for same sex partners applying for 136 silled visas. They can now list thier same sex partner on the visa application..

Not so good news if you have applied for a different type of visa...such as me applying for Regioanal State Migratory Scheme!!

This change is supposed to encourage skilled workers to Australia and take away boundries to this. My partner of 8 years is a very skilled police officer (of 10 years). She has a job lined up with Queensland police if and when she gets PR status.

I still have to get my 119/857 visa and then sponsor her on a 110 visa which takes up time and also the cost of a seperate visa..even though we have been together 8 years. They change the rules for one type of visa but don't apply it to others and I just don't get it!! It frustrates the hell out of me. To me it is discriminating against partners with skills on RSMS visa applications who have plenty to offer and have no intentions of scrounging off the state or being unemployed!!

I am happy for those in same sex relationships applying for skilled migrant visas but it does nothing to better the complications of applying for an interdependant visa!!

There you go, got that off my chest!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:33 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 VISA AND INTERDEPENDENCY

I feel for you, I really do, but you're stuffed, and have no choice..... sorry guys!

Is that a Weimy I see in your avatar piccie... we are proud owners too! she's almost 7 and is going to cost more to take than all of us put together!

Ali x
Old Nov 27th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 136 VISA AND INTERDEPENDENCY

Originally Posted by alipally
I feel for you, I really do, but you're stuffed, and have no choice..... sorry guys!

Is that a Weimy I see in your avatar piccie... we are proud owners too! she's almost 7 and is going to cost more to take than all of us put together!

Ali x

Yes, it is a Weimy..he's a boy called STORM and crazy.he is 6. We will be taking him too..costing about £2600 just to get him to Brisbane then another £400 up to Cairns..can't go without him though!

As for visa think may get partner over on working holiday visa and then apply for PR as soon as I start work there..at least we can get there together then!!