Wikiposts

136 Visa App HELP!

Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:00 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default 136 Visa App HELP!

Just started to gather stuff together for the APP 136 Visa my Trade is on the MODL

OK! what i have gathered is that need to go off so far is:

1, main visa App is 47sk General Skilled Migration to Aus
2, 2x Form 80 for myself/Partner Character Assessment
3, Original assessment acceptance from TRA (Not Copy)
4, certified copy`s of all family passports and Birth Certs

Do i have to send all the paperwork that i sent to TRA for the assessment along with the acceptance?

I know that there probably much more i need to end so can anyone out there tell me what else i need to look into while i`m sorting out what i have already?...I would like to know before hand so that maybe the other half can look into it while i`m getting my head round what i have to do

I expect that all you guy`s/girls out there that have gone through this already must have done a fair bit of banging heads cause mine is killing me already and i aint got started yet.......... between TRA and this !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the other half is on the verge of committing me
Old Mar 14th 2006, 2:18 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 136 Visa App HELP!

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Just started to gather stuff together for the APP 136 Visa my Trade is on the MODL

OK! what i have gathered is that need to go off so far is:

1, main visa App is 47sk General Skilled Migration to Aus
2, 2x Form 80 for myself/Partner Character Assessment
3, Original assessment acceptance from TRA (Not Copy)
4, certified copy`s of all family passports and Birth Certs

Do i have to send all the paperwork that i sent to TRA for the assessment along with the acceptance?

I know that there probably much more i need to end so can anyone out there tell me what else i need to look into while i`m sorting out what i have already?...I would like to know before hand so that maybe the other half can look into it while i`m getting my head round what i have to do

I expect that all you guy`s/girls out there that have gone through this already must have done a fair bit of banging heads cause mine is killing me already and i aint got started yet.......... between TRA and this !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the other half is on the verge of committing me
If you are the Main application Send everything you sent to TRA - however I didn't as my wife is Main applicant - If dimia require any further information / documents they will ask for them when you get allocated a case officer.

Download this PDF as a guide
http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...klists/136.pdf
Also check booklet 6 - I am sure there is further information under 136 visa - however we didn't notice this until after we had sent ours off.

Good luck .
Old Mar 14th 2006, 5:46 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 Visa App HELP!

Cheers for that, i will have a look

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
If you are the Main application Send everything you sent to TRA - however I didn't as my wife is Main applicant - If dimia require any further information / documents they will ask for them when you get allocated a case officer.

Download this PDF as a guide
http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...klists/136.pdf
Also check booklet 6 - I am sure there is further information under 136 visa - however we didn't notice this until after we had sent ours off.

Good luck .