1 or 2 Case Officers?

Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:45 am
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough
Default 1 or 2 Case Officers?

My application was put in in melbourne for a spouse visa but has now been sent to brisbane character assessment unit. Does that mean i have 2 Case Officers now as i will have a Case Officer in Brisbane dealing with case too?
Totally Confused!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:27 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 or 2 Case Officers?

Originally Posted by interested16
My application was put in in melbourne for a spouse visa but has now been sent to brisbane character assessment unit. Does that mean i have 2 Case Officers now as i will have a Case Officer in Brisbane dealing with case too?
Totally Confused!
You case officer will be in Melbourne, but a staff member of the Character Assessment unit will be making a decision on that section of your application.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:32 am
Best move in life

interested16 will become famous soon enoughinterested16 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You case officer will be in Melbourne, but a staff member of the Character Assessment unit will be making a decision on that section of your application.
thank you for that. so i just need to put my head in my hands now and pray that i get a good member of staff in Brisbane. Any idea of the waiting time usually until a decision is made?
Old Jul 7th 2008, 4:44 am

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by interested16
Any idea of the waiting time usually until a decision is made?
Processing times will vary depending on the exact circumstances of the issue, however in most cases character issues will mean lengthy processing times. Be prepared to wait.