[No Subject]

Old Dec 23rd 2001, 8:13 pm
Salahudeen

From: "Bimal Shrestha" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: Quota full? Date: 22
December 2001 04:54

I applied with DIMA in Berlin in early september, 2001. I have received application
confirmation receit within 10 days, but nothing after that. Does anybody know, how
long does it take to process in Berlin ?

J. P

Markus wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Geoff, I believe quota has been reached in Italy too.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > My application (subclass 136s) is at the final stage but DIMIA manager[/usenetquote2]
in
[usenetquote2]> > Rome - a very efficient and kind person , like the rest of her staff -[/usenetquote2]
said
[usenetquote2]> > she was unable to predict when the visa will be effectively granted ,[/usenetquote2]
because
[usenetquote2]> > of the strong global pressure on that visa category.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Although I wasn't explicitely told of any quota or cap , the only[/usenetquote2]
reason I
[usenetquote2]> > can think of to explain this announced delay is that the office ran out[/usenetquote2]
of
[usenetquote2]> > visa which, as far as I believe, are distributed on a worldwide basis.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > In other words, visa caps might have been reached everywhere, and I[/usenetquote2]
believe
[usenetquote2]> > this NG will be filled up with questions like yours (and mine) very soon[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Let's wait and see.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Cheers[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Francesco[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 1:00:29 +0100, GeoffB wrote (in message[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > <[email protected]>):[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Hi all, My application is being processed by the London office as IT,[/usenetquote2]
I
[usenetquote2]> > > was asked for my medicals and handed them in in late September, and that's the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > last I have heard.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Speaking to my agent she seems to think that the quota has been reached for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > this year. I was wondering if anyone else has heard or experienced the same.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Cheers[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > --[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > ================================================== ============[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product.pl?58/hogwasher.html[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ================================================== ============[/usenetquote2]