Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default ** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

New Venue for North West Meet 2 27/11/05

This is not a happy thread I am afraid but I had a phone call tonight from Mary's husband Stu to say that Mary's mum has passed away suddenly.

I know that it is short notice but there has to be a change of venue for the meet on Saturday. I would have cancelled the meet but Mary would want for us to continue with the arrangements as planned as so many of us are looking forward to it.

I have spoke to a couple of others that are going and I think that the Salt Cellar pub where we had the last meet would be okay. For all of you that didnt go the meet it is just off the M6 and easily reachable.

Please could you let me know if you are still attending by either replying here or by email or pm.

I know I speak for everyone on the forum here and want to send Mary and her family our deepest sympathy and to say that we are thinking of you at this sad time.

Ang
Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
New Venue for North West Meet 2 27/11/05

This is not a happy thread I am afraid but I had a phone call tonight from Mary's husband Stu to say that Mary's mum has passed away suddenly.

I know that it is short notice but there has to be a change of venue for the meet on Saturday. I would have cancelled the meet but Mary would want for us to continue with the arrangements as planned as so many of us are looking forward to it.

I have spoke to a couple of others that are going and I think that the Salt Cellar pub where we had the last meet would be okay. For all of you that didnt go the meet it is just off the M6 and easily reachable.

Please could you let me know if you are still attending by either replying here or by email or pm.

I know I speak for everyone on the forum here and want to send Mary and her family our deepest sympathy and to say that we are thinking of you at this sad time.

Ang
Just bumpin this back up for nyone that may have missed it last night.
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:55 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: ** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

And another bump.....

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Just bumpin this back up for nyone that may have missed it last night.