Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

*****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:34 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: *****Oh My God, You are great, Visa Granted!!!!!!!!!!!*****

antifunky and aman, you both are 100% true with regards to your opinion. I got the message what you are trying to say .. i just need to become more positive about this whole process !!

I was happy-go-lucky and had a lot of patient until I got a repeat x-ray request. Although I got a clean chit from the MOC, but that additional request made me quite impatient and added frustration in my daily life, because I never know what 'unwanted situations' will pile up for me, if visa grant prolongs !
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:34 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Hi All,

What a wounderful morning it is. I came back from my office; as usual a night shift got to me but I thought why shouldn't I check BE as I posted a question yesterday about security checks on my application. When I opened BE, there was no reply as there were too many replies yesterday already. So, I thought of checking my online status; with heavy heart i signed in and what did I see...........Applicant Approved............

My mother was sitting beside me watching TV. I jumped and yelled that I have been approved. She was as happy as a mother could be. I called my father in Canada, brothers in Aus and US. They all were very very happy as well.

I thank you all for being so nice and for times when you tolerated my queries/posts and thanks to moderators as this forum was my first and last resort of help. Thank You all the moderators. You can not imagine how helpful this forum was to me.

Thank You to all the users of BE which helped me resolve my issues and for their help/assistance and advises. I could not have made it with out the help of you guys. Hats off to you all.

Last, for those who are in processing queue either at the top or at the bottom; I pray for your succcess and for an early grant as well.

I will try to help other users of this forum with my experience and knowledge.

I am waiting for email from my CO, my CO never emailed me so may be this time I would see the name of my CO.

My future plans!!!!!!!!!!!! I will visit Aus in December as Pakistan Cricket Team will visit Aus for Test, One Days and 20-20 matches in December. I am a fanatic follower of cricket. I will watch test at Melbourne, Sydney; which has been my dream since child hood........Waoooooooo my dream has come true.

Thank You all again,
Sincere Regards,

Imran
Pakistan
WOO HOO FANNNNDABBBYDOSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON TOMMY!!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

antifunky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sandy81
antifunky and aman, you both are 100% true with regards to your opinion. I got the message what you are trying to say .. i just need to become more positive about this whole process !!

I was happy-go-lucky and had a lot of patient until I got a repeat x-ray request. Although I got a clean chit from the MOC, but that additional request made me quite impatient and added frustration in my daily life, because I never know what 'unwanted situations' will pile up for me, if visa grant prolongs !
No worries matey... you will get through it
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:39 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by antifunky
No worries matey... you will get through it
Thanks buddy
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

Jhonnywalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hearty congratulations Imran!
Here's wishing you a good life ahead.. Hopefully we catch up in some cricket stadiums in near future.

Cheers,
JW
Old Jul 10th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Hi All,

What a wounderful morning it is. I came back from my office; as usual a night shift got to me but I thought why shouldn't I check BE as I posted a question yesterday about security checks on my application. When I opened BE, there was no reply as there were too many replies yesterday already. So, I thought of checking my online status; with heavy heart i signed in and what did I see...........Applicant Approved............

My mother was sitting beside me watching TV. I jumped and yelled that I have been approved. She was as happy as a mother could be. I called my father in Canada, brothers in Aus and US. They all were very very happy as well.

I thank you all for being so nice and for times when you tolerated my queries/posts and thanks to moderators as this forum was my first and last resort of help. Thank You all the moderators. You can not imagine how helpful this forum was to me.

Thank You to all the users of BE which helped me resolve my issues and for their help/assistance and advises. I could not have made it with out the help of you guys. Hats off to you all.

Last, for those who are in processing queue either at the top or at the bottom; I pray for your succcess and for an early grant as well.

I am waiting for email from my CO, my CO never emailed me so may be this time I would see the name of my CO.

My future plans!!!!!!!!!!!! I will visit Aus in December as Pakistan Cricket Team will visit Aus for Test, One Days and 20-20 matches in December. I am a fanatic follower of cricket. I will watch test at Melbourne, Sydney; which has been my dream since child hood........Waoooooooo my dream has come true.

Thank You all again,
Sincere Regards,

Imran
Pakistan
Congratulations man.........a great day for u
So when u inviting me for the dinner as u committed me @ this post
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=18

Last edited by Malikkhi; Jul 10th 2009 at 11:20 am. Reason: more info
Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Hi All,

Thank You all again,
Sincere Regards,

Imran
Pakistan

WOWWW... Congratulationssssssssssssss .. Thats an amazing news...

I wish you a really good luck with your move down under.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Best of luck to you and Pak cricket team so that it can create some impression outside 20-20
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:48 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timkaren
Hi Mukesam,
Were you in the IT professional group, where ppl made their mistake in filling nominated occupation? I am in the same group and my application was skipped because of that while DIAC is allocating CO for CSL applicants.
Yes, I was in that list of applicants who did that mistake but made a correction. Best of Luck to you as well.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 4:50 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
Congratulations man.........a great day for u
So when u inviting me for the dinner as u committed me @ this post
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=18
See you in sydney mate, I do owe you a dinner.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

See you in sydney mate, I do owe you a dinner.
Man i take ur words .......let see when i will have my grant.....lolz may be 5 - 6 month as stated by my CO in his mail, well whatever we meet in Sydney something for the dinner.
All the best bro