$100K bond question

Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

CtrlAltDel is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: $100K bond question

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Hi CtlAltDel

Do you mind me asking how long the ACS took over your application? You said credit card charged 16/11, but when did you hear back from ACS?

Also, did you have a degree in your chosen line of work?

Thanks for any info...

Gav
Sorry for the delay in replying; I submitted my ACS application in June IIRC, and got the certification letter in August. My degree is in Electronics & Communications Engineering, so not directly applicable; I have sufficient experience as a programmer for RPL, but I am also a full Member of the BCS, so it was a relatively straightforward application.

It took me from August until November to get all the documents together for the visa application itself (we did the application by ourselves, no agents).

We want to be in Sydney in time for the start Term 4 in October; the enormity of how much we have to do is starting to sink in...
Old Feb 26th 2005, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice
Default Re: $100K bond question

Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel
Sorry for the delay in replying; I submitted my ACS application in June IIRC, and got the certification letter in August. My degree is in Electronics & Communications Engineering, so not directly applicable; I have sufficient experience as a programmer for RPL, but I am also a full Member of the BCS, so it was a relatively straightforward application.

It took me from August until November to get all the documents together for the visa application itself (we did the application by ourselves, no agents).

We want to be in Sydney in time for the start Term 4 in October; the enormity of how much we have to do is starting to sink in...
Thanks CtlAltDel!

Usful information...

All the very best with you final part of the application and hope to be with you in Sydney by end of this year!!! Fingers crossed!

Gav