$100000.00 bond - are there any risks???

Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of
Default $100000.00 bond - are there any risks???

Hi,

I just need to know a couple of things about the bond which gives you 5 extra points
Do you invest for 12 months only, Or could it be longer? if its longer, why would this be?
When does the 12 months begin? Is it from when you invest ithe money? Or from the date you enter Australia?

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
KayC
Old Jan 6th 2007, 9:48 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: $100000.00 bond - are there any risks???

Originally Posted by KayC
Hi,

I just need to know a couple of things about the bond which gives you 5 extra points
Do you invest for 12 months only, Or could it be longer? if its longer, why would this be?
When does the 12 months begin? Is it from when you invest ithe money? Or from the date you enter Australia?

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
KayC
12 months only - interest matures at 6 monthly intervals. No possibility of extension - must be a specific state bond for 12 months. Begins on the date that you transfer the amount and the rate you get is set on the day. Recommend you use a broker like HIFX to do it.