British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   You are looking at ..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/you-looking-504399/)

UKNZAUS Jan 7th 2008 9:38 pm

You are looking at .....

New Zealand's newest.......

PERMANENT RESIDENTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received the letter from Immigration this morning, Carl's gone to bank to get the cheque for Migrant Levy and I'm posting it off later :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:

Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I could cry!

We were selected on our wedding anniversary and approved on Carl's birthday - looking forward to my birthday now HAHA

Good Luck to all those still waiting :wub:

P2L Jan 7th 2008 9:40 pm

Re: You are looking at .....

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5754473)

Just received the letter from Immigration this morning, Carl's gone to bank to get the cheque for Migrant Levy and I'm posting it off later

We were selected on our wedding anniversary and approved on Carl's birthday - looking forward to my birthday now HAHA

:beer::thumbsup::beer::thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL HUN!!! :beer::thumbsup::beer::thumbsup:

spackster Jan 7th 2008 10:17 pm

Just received the letter from Immigration this morning, Carl's gone to bank to get the cheque for Migrant Levy and I'm posting it off later :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:

Many congratulations.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

phil01 Jan 7th 2008 10:42 pm

BRILLIANT

You have done good haven't you....many many congratulations...new Kiwi's!

UKNZAUS Jan 8th 2008 12:41 am

Migrant Levy and passports gone off with Courier Next Day delivery :thumbsup:

T'as been a good day! I even celebrated with a 'real' fresh cream cake :wub:

Sue Jan 8th 2008 12:42 am

Congratulations

happynz Jan 8th 2008 12:57 am

Cool!

:cool:

UKNZAUS Jan 8th 2008 6:51 pm

Thanks all :thumbsup:

It's still not sunk in properly - doubt it will til we get our passports back. They should receive them today and will hopefully get them back this week! Bank cheque's are cleared straight away aren't they?

happynz Jan 8th 2008 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5759354)
Thanks all :thumbsup:

It's still not sunk in properly - doubt it will til we get our passports back. They should receive them today and will hopefully get them back this week! Bank cheque's are cleared straight away aren't they?

It'll only be a few days away and you'll get your passports back with the residency visas and permits firmly ensconced inside.
:)