yippeeeeee PR Approved !!!

Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all
Default yippeeeeee PR Approved !!!

oh my giddy aunt .......... we have finally just gone and done it ....... woohooooo.

PR Approved - ( well just need to part with the migrant levy !!!!)

Here we come here we come !!!!! Flights booked for January , so much to organise, and time is ticking.

Good luck to all who are going through the same.

x
Old Oct 31st 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of
Default Re: yippeeeeee PR Approved !!!

Congratulations
Old Oct 31st 2010, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done - where you headed?
Old Nov 1st 2010, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louloumama View Post
oh my giddy aunt .......... we have finally just gone and done it ....... woohooooo.

PR Approved - ( well just need to part with the migrant levy !!!!)

Here we come here we come !!!!! Flights booked for January , so much to organise, and time is ticking.

Good luck to all who are going through the same.

x
Congratulations!
Old Nov 1st 2010, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

fabulous!! its a great feeling isn't it! lots for you to do now, and you get to enjoy xmas there before you come over.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 7:25 am
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations.....exciting times ahead
Old Nov 1st 2010, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

thedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of lightthedtb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shelloid View Post
congratulations.....exciting times ahead
Congratulations!! Hoping to join you in the PR club soon!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

jaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nicejaynepc is just really nice

congrats.....I just submitted my residence visa application yesterday.....how long did yours take from when you submitted it???? I really want to be away before end of year....is that too unrealistic do you think????
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Hi there

I have to admit to being very surprised .... we only submitted our ITA on the 4th October (family of 5). I have got job offer and so I guess that possibly speeds things up. So end of year is not unrealistic. You could book return flights rather than wait for PR if you definitely need to be out of here by end of year.

I had slightly raised Bilirubin levels on a blood test which meant I needed to repeat . Result came back normal second time thank goodness. So for us it was plain sailing although I was still on edge with all the wondering what ifs and buts .

Heres hoping all goes well for those going through process at the mo - it is definitely not for the faint hearted

Good luck
Loux
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to you all for congrats.

Chippy64 - we are heading for North Shore - somewhere

thedtb - best of luck, will look out for you in the PR club soon

now back to lists of what to do next !!!!

Lou x
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it feels good doesn't it!