British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   yippeeeeee PR Approved !!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/yippeeeeee-pr-approved-691656/)

louloumama Oct 31st 2010 5:02 pm

yippeeeeee PR Approved !!!

oh my giddy aunt ..........:eek: we have finally just gone and done it ....... woohooooo. :thumbsup:

PR Approved - ( well just need to part with the migrant levy !!!!)

Here we come here we come !!!!! Flights booked for January , so much to organise, and time is ticking.

Good luck to all who are going through the same.

x

Celticknight Oct 31st 2010 7:48 pm

Re: yippeeeeee PR Approved !!!

Congratulations :thumbsup:

chippy64 Oct 31st 2010 10:32 pm

Well done - where you headed? :thumbsup:

RobDon Nov 1st 2010 12:57 am

Originally Posted by louloumama (Post 8953315)
oh my giddy aunt ..........:eek: we have finally just gone and done it ....... woohooooo. :thumbsup:

PR Approved - ( well just need to part with the migrant levy !!!!)

Here we come here we come !!!!! Flights booked for January , so much to organise, and time is ticking.

Good luck to all who are going through the same.

x

:thumbup: Congratulations! :thumbup:

MattandJax Nov 1st 2010 2:53 am

fabulous!! its a great feeling isn't it! lots for you to do now, and you get to enjoy xmas there before you come over.

shelloid Nov 1st 2010 7:25 am

congratulations.....exciting times ahead :eek:

thedtb Nov 1st 2010 8:35 am

Originally Posted by shelloid (Post 8954204)
congratulations.....exciting times ahead :eek:

Congratulations!! Hoping to join you in the PR club soon!

jaynepc Nov 2nd 2010 7:27 pm

congrats.....I just submitted my residence visa application yesterday.....how long did yours take from when you submitted it???? I really want to be away before end of year....is that too unrealistic do you think????:confused:

louloumama Nov 2nd 2010 8:43 pm

Hi there

I have to admit to being very surprised .... we only submitted our ITA on the 4th October (family of 5). I have got job offer and so I guess that possibly speeds things up. So end of year is not unrealistic. You could book return flights rather than wait for PR if you definitely need to be out of here by end of year.

I had slightly raised Bilirubin levels on a blood test which meant I needed to repeat . Result came back normal second time thank goodness. So for us it was plain sailing although I was still on edge with all the wondering what ifs and buts .

Heres hoping all goes well :fingerscrossed: for those going through process at the mo - it is definitely not for the faint hearted

Good luck
Loux

louloumama Nov 2nd 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks to you all for congrats.

Chippy64 - we are heading for North Shore - somewhere :eek:

thedtb - best of luck, will look out for you in the PR club soon :thumbup:

now back to lists of what to do next !!!!

Lou x

LukeandJo Nov 3rd 2010 7:00 am

Oh it feels good doesn't it!