YES! EOI selected today!

Old May 6th 2009, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: YES! EOI selected today!

Originally Posted by RobDon
Sounds impressive! What ru goin to do when u get there? Employment wise I mean!

Well my background would lead me to being an EA or a Management Consultant, OH is a Project Manager with a marine background. Would be good to get PR and then not tied down to pay or employer. Watch this space!
Old May 6th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with everything anyway. Hope you dont have to wait to long for some news.
XX
Old May 6th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Congratulations... arriving Mid Party season! You'll just miss my 40th, but there are plenty of others this year.... we're all getting old together...

Simon

So Lou talked you in to a party yet then Simon
Shame Liffy wont be here but im sure i can manage her share of the drinks as well God time has gone so quick the day after we arrived here was lous Bday Party.

Guess i better be digging the red carpet out then
Old May 6th 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Guess i better be digging the red carpet out then[/QUOTE]

Oh yes! I expect Mr KD to have it hoovered and waiting for me!

Big Sis
Old May 6th 2009, 9:42 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Very many congrats to you LiffyB

good news is always lovely to read.
Old May 6th 2009, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
Very many congrats to you LiffyB

good news is always lovely to read.
Thanks Bev - much appreciated!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

So here's the scenario........ I have aquired 'NZIS Immigration finger!!!!!! for the past 6 weeks I have regularly checked NZIS website religiously everyday - I am too ashamed to say how many times. It's been a case of NZIS Anonymous - 'My names LiffyB - and I'm addicted to NZIS. Today has been no different - up at 06:00hrs check the site - regular updates during the day - got distracted this afternoon - then son nicked my laptop - I began to get twitchy.............. I was loosing valuable checking time.............got to get him off - finally prised my laptop from him....................... hit the refresh button............................................ .................

DECISION SUCCESSFUL - YEAH!!!!

Kimi Deacon (lLll' Sis) will still be in bed so can't tell her yet!!!!!! Oh my Lord............nearly on our way. OH has applied for a fabby job - so if he gets called for an interview we might fly out for it next week - fingers crossed for us please!!!!!

Thank you all for the Karma - it worked - 'My names LiffyB and I'm a reformed NZIS addict'
Old Jun 10th 2009, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Guess i better be digging the red carpet out then[/QUOTE]

You had better believe it!

Big Sis
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiffyB
So here's the scenario........ I have aquired 'NZIS Immigration finger!!!!!! for the past 6 weeks I have regularly checked NZIS website religiously everyday - I am too ashamed to say how many times. It's been a case of NZIS Anonymous - 'My names LiffyB - and I'm addicted to NZIS. Today has been no different - up at 06:00hrs check the site - regular updates during the day - got distracted this afternoon - then son nicked my laptop - I began to get twitchy.............. I was loosing valuable checking time.............got to get him off - finally prised my laptop from him....................... hit the refresh button............................................ .................

DECISION SUCCESSFUL - YEAH!!!!

Kimi Deacon (lLll' Sis) will still be in bed so can't tell her yet!!!!!! Oh my Lord............nearly on our way. OH has applied for a fabby job - so if he gets called for an interview we might fly out for it next week - fingers crossed for us please!!!!!

Thank you all for the Karma - it worked - 'My names LiffyB and I'm a reformed NZIS addict'
Congratulations!! Have a couple of these!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RobDon
Congratulations!! Have a couple of these!!
Mmmmm yes we did have just a few (New Zealand wines I might add!)
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Liffy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Congratulations Liffy
Thank you! When are you heading out and where to? We've just left Cornwall - and moved over the bridge into rented in Devon - hopefully for not much longer!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Thank you! When are you heading out and where to? We've just left Cornwall - and moved over the bridge into rented in Devon - hopefully for not much longer!
Hi

We are not very far in the process but we are hoping to be out for Nov time. Also looking at moving to the Hawkes Bay area.

What about you, when and where
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi

We are not very far in the process but we are hoping to be out for Nov time. Also looking at moving to the Hawkes Bay area.

What about you, when and where
We are looking to settle in the Wellington area (near my sister Kimmi Deacon) or if other half gets the job he would really like then it could be the South Island (not holding our breath on that one though). Time wise - well OH leaves his post at the end of July - so we may head out on a visitors visa then - there's no real pressure to get a job until November time (which hopefully by then our PR might be through). Just the medicals to get through

Hope all goes well for you!