YES! EOI selected today!

Old May 6th 2009, 6:36 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default YES! EOI selected today!

Oh my Lord - we've been selected from the pool!

Came down at 6am this morning to check our status and whoa hoo our status has changed to 'Selected'! Submitted our EOI 2 weeks ago with 125 points - didn't expect it sooo quickly!

After waking up OH to tell him the news, got straight on Skype to tell Li'll Sis Kimi Deacon in NZ the good news - 'Big Sis hopefully is on her way!'. Such a relief I can tell you - but I guess now I go through the 'Did I fill everything in properly???? - when will I hear????? malarkey?

Soooooo HAPPY! Am in the middle of my final exams at Uni (mature student) so I'm feeling the stress - this is a good tonic - something else to focus on rather than cr*p I'm going to forget the second I walk out of the exams.

So who else is out there that's been selected this or last time? who's just as excited as us?

Liffy B
Old May 6th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YES! EOI selected today!

Yay it`s a great feeling is`nt it
Old May 6th 2009, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Yay it`s a great feeling is`nt it
OH YES!!!!
Old May 6th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great news! Well done
Old May 6th 2009, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Just checked again - and it still says 'Selected'..........so excited! Can't concentrate on revision......but got to! would have been nice to have had the whole day to soak this in instead of cramming for exams.
Old May 6th 2009, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Mr KimiD - we're coming!!!!!!!!! Get out that little bit of red carpet you promised me!!!!
Old May 6th 2009, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations... arriving Mid Party season! You'll just miss my 40th, but there are plenty of others this year.... we're all getting old together...

Simon
Old May 6th 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi there Simon! When's the 40th then?

Looking forward to coming out to see Kimi D - we hear so much about Welly and the 'Gang' out there! they've sttled really well and it's all thanks to everyone she has met through the site - you've all been so supportive to her and MR KD!

Liff
Old May 6th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Hi there Simon! When's the 40th then?

Looking forward to coming out to see Kimi D - we hear so much about Welly and the 'Gang' out there! they've sttled really well and it's all thanks to everyone she has met through the site - you've all been so supportive to her and MR KD!

Liff
Gee Shucks... birthdays next month...
Old May 6th 2009, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Oh well - Mr KD can buy you a drink from us then!!!
Old May 6th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LiffyB
Oh my Lord - we've been selected from the pool!

Came down at 6am this morning to check our status and whoa hoo our status has changed to 'Selected'! Submitted our EOI 2 weeks ago with 125 points - didn't expect it sooo quickly!

After waking up OH to tell him the news, got straight on Skype to tell Li'll Sis Kimi Deacon in NZ the good news - 'Big Sis hopefully is on her way!'. Such a relief I can tell you - but I guess now I go through the 'Did I fill everything in properly???? - when will I hear????? malarkey?

Soooooo HAPPY! Am in the middle of my final exams at Uni (mature student) so I'm feeling the stress - this is a good tonic - something else to focus on rather than cr*p I'm going to forget the second I walk out of the exams.

So who else is out there that's been selected this or last time? who's just as excited as us?

Liffy B
Hiya LiffyB
Congratulations and Good Luck in your exams!
Old May 6th 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RobDon
Hiya LiffyB
Congratulations and Good Luck in your exams!
Thank you - just hope my luck continues for my exams. It's hard to concentrate on revision at the moment!
Old May 6th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

What ru studying?
Old May 6th 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RobDon
What ru studying?
BA Hons Business Management (inc French & EU Economics)....... shed lot of good those 2 are going to do me now!
Old May 6th 2009, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sounds impressive! What ru goin to do when u get there? Employment wise I mean!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.