British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   YES! EOI selected today! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/yes-eoi-selected-today-607434/)

LiffyB May 6th 2009 6:36 am

YES! EOI selected today!

Oh my Lord - we've been selected from the pool! :thumbsup:

Came down at 6am this morning to check our status and whoa hoo our status has changed to 'Selected'! Submitted our EOI 2 weeks ago with 125 points - didn't expect it sooo quickly!

After waking up OH to tell him the news, got straight on Skype to tell Li'll Sis Kimi Deacon in NZ the good news - 'Big Sis hopefully is on her way!'. Such a relief I can tell you - but I guess now I go through the 'Did I fill everything in properly???? - when will I hear????? malarkey?

Soooooo HAPPY! Am in the middle of my final exams at Uni (mature student:blink:) so I'm feeling the stress - this is a good tonic - something else to focus on rather than cr*p I'm going to forget the second I walk out of the exams.

So who else is out there that's been selected this or last time? who's just as excited as us?

Liffy B

MooMoo290373 May 6th 2009 6:42 am

Re: YES! EOI selected today!

Yay it`s a great feeling is`nt it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LiffyB May 6th 2009 7:00 am

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 7545015)
Yay it`s a great feeling is`nt it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

OH YES!!!!

Jo-Chris May 6th 2009 7:05 am

Thats great news! Well done
:thumbsup:

LiffyB May 6th 2009 7:16 am

Just checked again - and it still says 'Selected'..........so excited! Can't concentrate on revision......but got to! would have been nice to have had the whole day to soak this in instead of cramming for exams.

LiffyB May 6th 2009 10:08 am

Mr KimiD - we're coming!!!!!!!!! Get out that little bit of red carpet you promised me!!!!:rofl::rofl:

simonmarkellis May 6th 2009 10:12 am

Congratulations... arriving Mid Party season! You'll just miss my 40th, but there are plenty of others this year.... we're all getting old together...

Simon

LiffyB May 6th 2009 10:17 am

Hi there Simon! When's the 40th then?

Looking forward to coming out to see Kimi D - we hear so much about Welly and the 'Gang' out there! they've sttled really well and it's all thanks to everyone she has met through the site - you've all been so supportive to her and MR KD!

Liff

simonmarkellis May 6th 2009 10:20 am

Originally Posted by LiffyB (Post 7545457)
Hi there Simon! When's the 40th then?

Looking forward to coming out to see Kimi D - we hear so much about Welly and the 'Gang' out there! they've sttled really well and it's all thanks to everyone she has met through the site - you've all been so supportive to her and MR KD!

Liff

Gee Shucks... birthdays next month...

LiffyB May 6th 2009 10:47 am

Oh well - Mr KD can buy you a drink from us then!!!

RobDon May 6th 2009 11:32 am

Originally Posted by LiffyB (Post 7544999)
Oh my Lord - we've been selected from the pool! :thumbsup:

Came down at 6am this morning to check our status and whoa hoo our status has changed to 'Selected'! Submitted our EOI 2 weeks ago with 125 points - didn't expect it sooo quickly!

After waking up OH to tell him the news, got straight on Skype to tell Li'll Sis Kimi Deacon in NZ the good news - 'Big Sis hopefully is on her way!'. Such a relief I can tell you - but I guess now I go through the 'Did I fill everything in properly???? - when will I hear????? malarkey?

Soooooo HAPPY! Am in the middle of my final exams at Uni (mature student:blink:) so I'm feeling the stress - this is a good tonic - something else to focus on rather than cr*p I'm going to forget the second I walk out of the exams.

So who else is out there that's been selected this or last time? who's just as excited as us?

Liffy B

Hiya LiffyB
Congratulations and Good Luck in your exams! :thumbup:

LiffyB May 6th 2009 11:38 am

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 7545630)
Hiya LiffyB
Congratulations and Good Luck in your exams! :thumbup:

Thank you - just hope my luck continues for my exams. It's hard to concentrate on revision at the moment!

RobDon May 6th 2009 11:41 am

What ru studying?

LiffyB May 6th 2009 11:58 am

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 7545648)
What ru studying?

BA Hons Business Management (inc French & EU Economics)....... shed lot of good those 2 are going to do me now!:rofl:

RobDon May 6th 2009 12:00 pm

Sounds impressive! What ru goin to do when u get there? Employment wise I mean!