British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   XRay/Medical forms. Are photocopies OK? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/xray-medical-forms-photocopies-ok-314045/)

BobK Jul 15th 2005 9:42 am

XRay/Medical forms. Are photocopies OK?

Hello,

first post for me here, so please be gentle.

We have our XRays and medicals booked for next week. I was expecting to receive the medical and Xray form (NZIS 1007) in our ITA pack, but this was not the case. The form is available to download as a .pdf file from the NZ website. Is it acceptable to print this out and photocopy it, or do you have to submit a genuine form?

A trivial question I know, but I'd hate to be delayed because of a silly error.

many thanks

Bob

planty Jul 15th 2005 9:52 am

Re: XRay/Medical forms. Are photocopies OK?

Originally Posted by BobK
Hello,

first post for me here, so please be gentle.

We have our XRays and medicals booked for next week. I was expecting to receive the medical and Xray form (NZIS 1007) in our ITA pack, but this was not the case. The form is available to download as a .pdf file from the NZ website. Is it acceptable to print this out and photocopy it, or do you have to submit a genuine form?

A trivial question I know, but I'd hate to be delayed because of a silly error.

many thanks

Bob

Hi Bob, all we've done is downloaded the file and printed the 5 versions we wanted, not sure if photocopies are allowed.

Sending you some newbie Karma, whilst you set that printer up and get that new ream of paper ready. :)

Also when I booked the medicals I asked if I could print my own passport sized photo's, telling them I could print just as good if not better quality. The answer was it had to be from a booth.

the turner family Jul 15th 2005 9:59 am

Hi Bob,

We printed all the forms we needed from the website (had to go out shopping for new ink cartridges and paper first though!) and there were no problems. Reckon it's safer than photocopies.

Good luck with the medicals!

Andrea

sunshine_and_rain Jul 15th 2005 10:34 am

As far as I remember, no photocop's of any of the forms are acceptable. Sorry, we did apply under the old system though. However the medical etc has not changed as far as I know so pretty sure you won't be able to send a photocopy in. Hope this Helps. Welcome too!!!! Great to see some new faces, have some Karma and look forward to seeing you some more. :)

BobK Jul 15th 2005 12:50 pm

thanks everybody,

To be safe I'll print off the 4 copies I need.

many thanks

Bob