WTR WITH WIFE

Old Mar 30th 2010, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default WTR WITH WIFE

hi have been turned down on our EOI because our skills are not recognized in nz
i have a job offer but have been looking on applying for WTR and it says your partner has to apply separate from me, how can she do this without a job offer which she wont get until we are in nz
last time we applied in 07 we had two year work visa,s don't think they do them any more,
we meet all that nz want on a WTR but our employers have to become accredited employers, so if they want me that bad thats what they will have to do
Old Mar 30th 2010, 10:29 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTR WITH WIFE

We originally came over on WTR. OH's occupation was on LTSS list though and he had job offer from accredited company and applied for WTR under Talent Visa category. As spouse (without a job offer myself) I applied on back of OH WTR visa and got an open work visa and kids got students visa.
Old Mar 31st 2010, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

concretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud ofconcretepump has much to be proud of
Default Re: WTR WITH WIFE

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
We originally came over on WTR. OH's occupation was on LTSS list though and he had job offer from accredited company and applied for WTR under Talent Visa category. As spouse (without a job offer myself) I applied on back of OH WTR visa and got an open work visa and kids got students visa.
hi thanks for that , was not sure if that was how it worked, as last time we just went for two year visa,s and passports came back both with two year visa,s in them

this time your partner has to fill in a smaller form bit long winded but we have to do what they want