WTR visa to Residency process time?..

Old Apr 18th 2013, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default WTR visa to Residency process time?..

Hello All,

There sure is some interesting posts at the mo eh..

Anyway, my question is: I have just submitted my Resident application going from a WTR visa and was wondering the turn around time for approval is.

Does anyone know what it roughly is?

INZ have said 6-9 months which i find a bit hard to believe seeing as my WTR took 10 weeks from start to finish.

My application is pretty straight forwards. It went to ChCh and was accepted and passed onto Welly today.

Thanks All.

Gary.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTR visa to Residency process time?..

Originally Posted by Wessa
Hello All,

There sure is some interesting posts at the mo eh..

Anyway, my question is: I have just submitted my Resident application going from a WTR visa and was wondering the turn around time for approval is.

Does anyone know what it roughly is?

INZ have said 6-9 months which i find a bit hard to believe seeing as my WTR took 10 weeks from start to finish.

My application is pretty straight forwards. It went to ChCh and was accepted and passed onto Welly today.

Thanks All.

Gary.
When we did it back in 2009, i believe we submitted everything to immigration towards the end of January/beginning of February and we had out passports returned to us at the beginning of April, so roughly 2 months... if my memory serves me...
Old Apr 18th 2013, 6:20 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

If that what INZ say the time scale is now think you are going to have to run with.
Old May 22nd 2013, 9:47 am
Just Joined

shelloil is an unknown quantity at this point

Put wtr forms in 7th feb and got blue residency stickers may 12th.
Took 3 weeks longer cos employer hadnt renewed accredition in time.