WTR/PR and Job Offer Start Date

Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

in_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nicein_denial is just really nice
Default WTR/PR and Job Offer Start Date

Hi,

I'm currently about to apply under WTR, though some minor issues with our medicals have delayed the submission. As soon as these are resolved (hopefully in the next fortnight), I'll submit the WTR visa application.

I have also submitted an EOI and apparently it was selected on 30 Jan according to the NZIS website. Though I have not received any direct confirmation of this or other communication from NZIS.

The question I have is that my original job offer has a start date that I was never going to be able to meet. Therefore I had a chat with my new employer and we have agreed a more realistic date*. This was all done via email and quite informally. Do I need to provide a new job offer letter with the new start date?
At this rate, by the time I get to submit my WTR, the original start date will have passed anyway!

* Again, at the rate things are progressing, I may need to postpone my "new" start date even further!

I know we'll get there in end but the whole process seems so ......:curse::curse: