WTR and EOI

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default WTR and EOI

OK, I have been here about 4 and a bit months now, have started to look at doing my EOI online as a quick way of obtaining residency instead of waiting the 2 years as per my WTR route I am taking just now...

Do I need to go through another medical, xray, police check etc as NZIS already have this information as part of my WTR stuff I sent them a matter of 6 or 7 months ago???
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WTR and EOI

Originally Posted by irnbru14
OK, I have been here about 4 and a bit months now, have started to look at doing my EOI online as a quick way of obtaining residency instead of waiting the 2 years as per my WTR route I am taking just now...

Do I need to go through another medical, xray, police check etc as NZIS already have this information as part of my WTR stuff I sent them a matter of 6 or 7 months ago???

I reckon your medicals are older than 3 months so you will have to do them again. Police certificates last 6 months. Sorry mate.

Alison
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littleal
I reckon your medicals are older than 3 months so you will have to do them again. Police certificates last 6 months. Sorry mate.

Alison
Yeah, thats what worried me...though having been here for the last 4 and a bit months, would I need a NZ police certificate!?!?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

No you shouldn't, because on the ITA it will ask you if you have submitted police certs and medicals within the last two years with any other application. So once they are submitted they last for two years. You just corss reference them by giving the date and previous application number.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
No you shouldn't, because on the ITA it will ask you if you have submitted police certs and medicals within the last two years with any other application. So once they are submitted they last for two years. You just corss reference them by giving the date and previous application number.
Cool, cheers Simon
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:01 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
So mote it be.

You submitted it yet then, IB?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
So mote it be.

You submitted it yet then, IB?
Started filling it on today, jeeze they ask for a lot of info!! What was my student number, noooooooooooooooo idea!!?!??!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:16 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Started filling it on today, jeeze they ask for a lot of info!! What was my student number, noooooooooooooooo idea!!?!??!
Too long ago to remember eh?
Old Mar 6th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Something to do with four years of study combined with 4 years of alcohol
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:27 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Skip it and fill it in later. I don't even recall having a student number, let alone having to put it on my EOI...

Originally Posted by karonious
That's more like it.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok, getting there, all I really need to do is get accurate employment dates and thats me finished the EOI, I seem to have 150 points, is this good!?!?

Hopefully get the thing submitted within the next few weeks
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

150 is great. With 140 pts and above you will definitely get chosen. immigration will check whether what you said in your EOI makes sense and between 4 - 8 weeks later will send you an application form. Then you just need to submit proof of what you said. Well done.

Re medicals, you would need to redo them as far as I know. Those have a 3 months expiry. You don't need to redo them if you had submitted them as part of another applicatio in the previous 3 months. Only the police certificate will be ok if you had submitted them already in the previous 2 yrs. Hope I'm wrong but probably I'm right.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:02 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Knightm
150 is great. With 140 pts and above you will definitely get chosen. immigration will check whether what you said in your EOI makes sense and between 4 - 8 weeks later will send you an application form. Then you just need to submit proof of what you said. Well done.

Re medicals, you would need to redo them as far as I know. Those have a 3 months expiry. You don't need to redo them if you had submitted them as part of another applicatio in the previous 3 months. Only the police certificate will be ok if you had submitted them already in the previous 2 yrs. Hope I'm wrong but probably I'm right.
If already submitted, just reference the work permit number for medicals and police certificates, and you're golden.

Oh come on Mr Bru, hurry up!