the worst silver fern visa experience

Old Nov 20th 2014, 12:49 am
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default the worst silver fern visa experience

Authorities have delayed it to make improvements to make our experience with it better ,and they have claimed that they have changed the system

BUT nothing has been improved it becomes WORSE

very bad user interface,they did not put a direct link to silverfern visa ,or even did not put a guide with pictures or video to guide you through the process

after more than an hour the website begins to respond but i find the quota has been filled

this year i think there was an intention to make such a vague interface

the previous year i made a complaint and i submitted all the proofs that there error was from there side and their system was violatging privacy
but mr woodhouse refused to make an investigation and refused to give me an extra seat
Old Nov 20th 2014, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

nandha1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the worst silver fern visa experience

I am really felt disappointed....I was waiting for this visa to be open from a long time and I logged in the NZ immi website right from the 9.00 AM NZ time till then its fine only when it is nearing to 10.00 AM NZ time the site got crashed I didn't let my hopes down and around 4.00 PM NZ time I was able to log in and got the application form and filled it complete and it showed me as "Completed and pending submission" and the payment tab is also showing as Pending, may I know do we still have a another chance to get through this ????
Old Nov 20th 2014, 4:44 pm
Just Joined

mestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond reputemestek123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the worst silver fern visa experience

if your amount is charged then you got it other wise no

Last edited by mestek123; Nov 20th 2014 at 5:29 pm.