And the world record goes to...

Old May 19th 2010, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Talking And the world record goes to...

We have been approved today!!!! 8 days after we lodged the ITA!!!!
Old May 19th 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice
Default Re: And the world record goes to...

Originally Posted by zoexr
We have been approved today!!!! 8 days after we lodged the ITA!!!!
Congratulations! Blimey...that was bloody quick!
Old May 19th 2010, 7:57 pm
Near the outer fringe

JohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond reputeJohnThePom has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have a job offer? or just a gazillion points?

Congratulations either way!

WP
Old May 19th 2010, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of

Did you have a job offer? or just a gazillion points?

Congratulations either way!
Thanks!!! I'm going to be slightly smug here, but we had a job offer and a gazillion and one points!!

Last edited by BEVS; May 19th 2010 at 11:15 pm. Reason: tidy quotes is all
Old May 19th 2010, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

Congrats!!!!

Fingers crossed for mine. I am in current employment in Auckland and need to transfer to PR so I can work longer (on a WHV visa at the mo).

Where will your OH be working?

Cheers,
Claire
Old May 19th 2010, 11:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

A record ! Congrats.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!
Old May 20th 2010, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zoexr
Thanks!!! I'm going to be slightly smug here, but we had a job offer and a gazillion and one points!!
God you should be sooooooooooooo smug we did it in 2 months but that was back in 2003.
Now is time to run round like a headless chicken good luck how is good old Leeds ?
Old May 20th 2010, 4:33 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW, many congratulations
Old May 20th 2010, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all so much!
OH has a job in Napier, slightly worried moving from inner city Leeds to there, but Im sure Ill only go slightly mad (ok, slightly madder than I am now!)

Had 3 viewers for the house in 3 weeks, another booked for next week, so fingers crossed it will all go well.

So Bevs, will I get my award through the post or is there a ceremony I should attend?!! Thanks for sorting my quote out, I couldn't do it!!
Old May 20th 2010, 10:45 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations, wow that was fast

Hope you get the house sold soon!
Old May 21st 2010, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

witty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nice
Wink Re: And the world record goes to...

I would like to refute this world record. We were approved in principle TWO days later!!! last week by a very nice chap called Tom.

Sorry but I didnt realise it was a major thing!! One week later and we have our RRV's and I fly on Sunday!!

It was a bit of a rush I know but it was the NZNC's fault for taking to long!

Sorry?
Old May 21st 2010, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ah Witty, if it was in principle, then it doesn't count (Ive just made up that rule!!)
Old May 21st 2010, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

witty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nice

lol ok dammit!!!!

And there was me thinkin we were "special"
Old May 22nd 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by witty
lol ok dammit!!!!

And there was me thinkin we were "special"
I am special (thats what my Mum says... and I believe her! )