Working Holiday BUNAC visa

Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:15 am
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all
Default Working Holiday BUNAC visa

Does anyone know - if I am entering on the Working holiday visa before processing my skilled migrant application will I have to enter on a 'return ticket'

Like wise I am guessing my husband who will be coming over with me but entering on a tourist visa, will also need a 'return ticket'

Thanks all

Sarah
Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:41 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working Holiday BUNAC visa

not sure on you with that visa but you husband on a visitors visa will need to show onward flight.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:49 am
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all

Thank you !!
Old Jul 30th 2013, 4:13 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I think the visa is marked with something saying that a return/onward flight is waived if you don't need one
Old Jul 31st 2013, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

kodachrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
I think the visa is marked with something saying that a return/onward flight is waived if you don't need one
Weirdly it does say that ("Return/Onward ticket not required") even though Bunac say you need to show $1500 dollars or a return ticket. Its also not referred to as a Work Holiday Visa, but as a 12mth Work Visa.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Thanks All, yes you are right

it is labelled Work Visa with no need for onward ticket or evidence of funds!
Old Jul 31st 2013, 4:25 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsGreen2013 View Post
Thanks All, yes you are right

it is labelled Work Visa with no need for onward ticket or evidence of funds!

Just need one for the husband! You could consider buying a refundable return ticket or some people have bought a refundable ticket to Australia. All you need is onwards travel out of NZ to a country you have the right to enter
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Persephone View Post

Just need one for the husband! You could consider buying a refundable return ticket or some people have bought a refundable ticket to Australia. All you need is onwards travel out of NZ to a country you have the right to enter
Would do but as I'm having great fun reminding him its for under 35's he's to old Australia is a good shout as my brother is there so maybe we'll pay now so that we have a holiday planned for the future

House on the market today - eeeeekkkk now just hope it sells