Working but dependent child proof needed

Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Default Working but dependent child proof needed

HI, Mum looking for hope. Can anyone help me if you have been in this situation.Family of 8.My husband (IT manager) is the main applicant and needed in NZ. [2 Adults and 6 children one is 21.] We have been asked to supply proof of dependency for my son, he is 21 and working . He still lives at home and could not afford a flat and live on his own, because of his small wage. Also we couldn't leave him behind we have no other family here in the UK. What can we do. Will sending his bank account details showing no money in and cost of property rentals in the area help.
Application needs to be sent in by October.
Please help. Worried mum.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

hippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the roughhippychic23 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Working but dependent child proof needed

am going to be in the same situation as you - my eldest son is 21 and really wants to come - as well as needs to as he lives at home and we have no close relatives to take him in - I was just going to tell immigration that he is MALE..... they don't ever become independant do they?????
Let me know how you get on ....and good luck

Last edited by hippychic23; Aug 28th 2008 at 3:18 pm. Reason: spelling.... oops blonde female