Work visa/permit

Old Jun 10th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all
Default Work visa/permit

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long work visa's/permit's last for. Does it depend on the occupation or do they all vary?

Thanks
Dawn x
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work visa/permit

Originally Posted by blackburn lass View Post
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long work visa's/permit's last for. Does it depend on the occupation or do they all vary?

Thanks
Dawn x
It doesn't depend on the occupation.

When you make the application for the temp work visa you state how long . i.e. 1/2/3 years. I think the max is 3 years. Your job offer will need to cover at least the period you apply for or longer.

Temp work visas are renewable.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

blackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to allblackburn lass is a name known to all

Thanks for that. Good news, it means that if OH gets a work visa for a couple of years we can be there and wait a year before applying for PR, then we will have more points for employment over 12 months.

Dawn X
Old Jun 13th 2009, 2:38 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blackburn lass View Post
Thanks for that. Good news, it means that if OH gets a work visa for a couple of years we can be there and wait a year before applying for PR, then we will have more points for employment over 12 months.

Dawn X
Sounds like a good plan to me.