work to resisdence

Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:55 am
Just Joined

wingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nicewingy is just really nice
Question work to resisdence

hi can anyone explain in plain detail to me exactly what work to resisdence means please? my oh was offered a job with nz company and as far as we believe the paperwork we would apply for is work to resisdence according to the nz immigration it dosent seam to cost that much ????? im bit thick but dont really understand what work to resisdence means lol thanks tracey
Old Jan 20th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice
Default Re: work to resisdence

Its a temporary work visa that lasts for 2 years and restricts you to a specific company or role. After that you can apply for residence. I believe carries the same fees as applying for residency and you'll have to pay again if you apply for residency at the end of the 2 years.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rktoresidence/