work experience for silver fern visa

Old Apr 5th 2012, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

sriraksha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default work experience for silver fern visa

Hi

I am currently in process of applying to New Zealand and have a query regarding SILVER FERN VISA can you please tell me will i need work experience too for applying SILVER FERN VISA even though if i have a bachelors degree with a masters degree and fulfilling the rest of the eligibility requirements. or is the work experience needed only for the trade qualification. please help me with this. look forward to hear from you soon. thanks in advance.

Regards
Sri
Old Apr 7th 2012, 10:36 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: work experience for silver fern visa

Hi Sri,

I can't help as I'm clueless about the Silver Fern visa but there is a very big thread about it in the immigration section, I'm sure you could find some info there?

Good luck!
Old Apr 16th 2012, 3:25 am
Just Joined

karwaljimz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Hope you are all fine.

My Cousin sister had done Masters of Science in MATH. She has one year of experience as Lecturer.

1. So I just want to know that whether she can apply for silver job search visa or not??

2. Does she needs to get full occupational registration.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,
Gary
Old Apr 16th 2012, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

You can get enough information about Silver Fern here

And here you can find a long thread about last year Silver Fern applicants experiences

I hope this information will be fruitful.