British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Wooohooooooooooooooooooo medicals arrived (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/wooohooooooooooooooooooo-medicals-arrived-565912/)

CarolineSwan Oct 8th 2008 1:50 pm

Wooohooooooooooooooooooo medicals arrived

well great news our meds came back today and everything fine . not bad as we had them done last tuesday and they tried to deliver them last friday so only took 3 days.. and our police checks arrived this morning to so all we need to do now is get it all posted and thats us (hopefully lol)

caz

chippy64 Oct 8th 2008 6:10 pm

Re: Wooohooooooooooooooooooo medicals arrived

Hi Caz,

Fingers crossed for a speedy reply! We got our 'approved in principal' email yesterday!

CarolineSwan Oct 8th 2008 7:26 pm

wow thats great , will have a wee drink for you

iwannagonow Oct 8th 2008 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by carolineshewan (Post 6856475)
well great news our meds came back today and everything fine . not bad as we had them done last tuesday and they tried to deliver them last friday so only took 3 days.. and our police checks arrived this morning to so all we need to do now is get it all posted and thats us (hopefully lol)

caz

CONGRATULATIONS......you must be chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

:beer::beer::beer:

weejie Oct 9th 2008 5:19 pm

Fantastic news,well done.

Phyllis x

Android Oct 12th 2008 10:56 am

hey,

thats great news! fingers x we`re still waiting for our police certificates, we had to apply again cuz previous ones gone missing...

I`ve received my medical results too everything is ok, but the thing is what am i suppose put in to my application? is it the whole form with the film and stuff or just the results? does any one have an idea which needs to go with the application?

cheers...

CarolineSwan Oct 12th 2008 1:54 pm

hi andrew thats great everything all clear , though crap about police checks going missing. as far as i know you dont have to put xray films in but all the paper work should go in

we going to go through all our ITA this eve after lucy in bed and try get posted off this week

hope this helps and if im wrong some one will let you know
caz

teebrown Oct 13th 2008 11:10 am

Originally Posted by Android (Post 6867237)
hey,

thats great news! fingers x we`re still waiting for our police certificates, we had to apply again cuz previous ones gone missing...

I`ve received my medical results too everything is ok, but the thing is what am i suppose put in to my application? is it the whole form with the film and stuff or just the results? does any one have an idea which needs to go with the application?

cheers...

Just the application, keep hold of the film.:thumbsup:

Android Oct 13th 2008 7:59 pm

thanks guys... So i`ll just send all the forms, and the keep the films for myself and maybe hang it on the wall :thumbup:

nukiwi Oct 13th 2008 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by carolineshewan (Post 6856475)

caz

Excellent news Caz - won't be long now :thumbsup: