Wife and children visas

Old Jun 9th 2012, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Hussaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wife and children visas

Hi,

I am getting confused over what is the best way to get me and my family to NZ.

As I have a job offer, I will be applying under the the WTR visa, but if I am successful do I go out with my family, with them as visitors (six months without the need for a visa) and once in NZ apply for their visa under the family stream?

Also am I right in understanding that I can't apply for the family stream visa until I have my work visa?

Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:11 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wife and children visas

Originally Posted by Hussaa
As I have a job offer, I will be applying under the the WTR visa, but if I am successful do I go out with my family, with them as visitors (six months without the need for a visa) and once in NZ apply for their visa under the family stream?
Apply all at once with all the forms and evidence for yourself, wife and children in the same envelope, NZIS will process them together.