WHV visa information

Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:22 am
Just Joined

lc1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WHV visa information

Hi all!

I'm 21 years old and would love to be able to go over to New Zealand on a working holiday visa, as after looking at the visa options I thought this would be my best option.

I was just wondering if you could all offer me as much information as possible in regards to amount of savings to go over with? , the route of how to aquire said visa? and job opportunities? etc and anything else you can offer??

I don't have any big qualifications ( just the usual UK GCSE's) I've been working since I was sixteen, cleaner, receptionist and now atm head admin in small family business dealing with many things... wages invoices paper work and also the vehicle rental side of the business...

Any information would be appreciated.. i'm a bit lost but am 100% wanting to do this.

Thanks

Louise
Old Jun 27th 2011, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all
Default Re: WHV visa information

Originally Posted by lc1989
Hi all!

I'm 21 years old and would love to be able to go over to New Zealand on a working holiday visa, as after looking at the visa options I thought this would be my best option.

I was just wondering if you could all offer me as much information as possible in regards to amount of savings to go over with? , the route of how to aquire said visa? and job opportunities? etc and anything else you can offer??

I don't have any big qualifications ( just the usual UK GCSE's) I've been working since I was sixteen, cleaner, receptionist and now atm head admin in small family business dealing with many things... wages invoices paper work and also the vehicle rental side of the business...

Any information would be appreciated.. i'm a bit lost but am 100% wanting to do this.

Thanks

Louise
Hi Louise and welcome!

You should be able to find all the information you need here: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...orkingholiday/

Generally you need to be between 18 and 30 years old, have a valid passport, hold a return ticket or show enough funds to buy one, and show enough funds to support yourself during your stay. Besides that, it's all the usual health and character checks. You can apply online.

The link I posted should give you all the information you require.