WHV processing times

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold
Default WHV processing times

Hi all,

Since I last posted, I've done some more research and have come to the conclusion that a WHV seems to be a great idea.

Daft question alert: Can anyone who is either on a WHV at the moment, or has been on a WHV in the past give me any idea of processing times? I've checked previous threads and the Immigration NZ site and know what it costs to apply for a WHV (£85) but no idea of how long it would take to process (unless I've missed something) so hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 9:22 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHV processing times

How long will it take to process my application?
Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a response in a matter of days. This might ask you to provide further information or it may be a decision.

taken from: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../whsonline.htm
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Linguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to beholdLinguo1988 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WHV processing times

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
How long will it take to process my application?
Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive a response in a matter of days. This might ask you to provide further information or it may be a decision.

taken from: http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../whsonline.htm
Thanks very much, had a feeling I'd missed something while I was browsing the site.