WHV

Old Oct 30th 2009, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice
Default WHV

Hi all if ive had a Working Holiday Visa for Australia does this mean i cannot get one for NZ?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 11:58 pm
Banned

Madmaxdeux will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WHV

Not unless we become part of Australia. Two differant countrys two differant goverments.

There is nothing stopping you.
Old Oct 31st 2009, 6:05 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Hi all if ive had a Working Holiday Visa for Australia does this mean i cannot get one for NZ?
KiaOra Hull2Perth and welcome to this little NZ forum.

You'll be fine to apply for a WHV for New Zealand. No worries.

Here you go. Here is A LINK to the page on the New Zealand Immy website.

Anything else any of us can help you with , please let us know.

BEVS
Old Oct 31st 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Hi thanks for the help guys.. im a carpenter is there much work out there for me also, im in the first steps of this so where is the place to be in NZ i like warm weather so wheres the best place to be for weather and plenty of work?
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: WHV

Hello and welcome I live in the Bay of Plenty and I have seen quite a bit of work in your line here in the bay. Lots of building going on here so you should find work. Also Mt Maunganui near Tauranga, North Island. has the best weather, the sun loves to shine here. I think this is the best place to live in New Zealand. I know loads of people who say the same having moved here from all over New Zealand, they ended up here in the Bay.
Good luck with your future move to New Zealand.