Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Whites or Excess or Seven seas Shipping to NZ

Whites or Excess or Seven seas Shipping to NZ

Old Jul 26th 2010, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice
Default Whites or Excess or Seven seas Shipping to NZ

Hey all

has any used the above companies?

we dont have loads of valuables more personal like toys/photos/cds/sports equipment and tools etc

what has anyone found to be the best value as theres no way we would need a conatiner!

Rainy
Old Jul 26th 2010, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whites or Excess or Seven seas Shipping to NZ

I'm using Seven Seas to ship my boxes over after a recommendation from someone here.
Dont leave for another 3 weeks though so cant really comment on the full process but so far they've been great. Empty boxes arrived when they said they would and they've responded quickly to the couple of questions I've emailed them about completing the paperwork.
So far so good I'd say.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

rainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nicerainyandtom is just really nice

gonna have a little look a seven seas online thanks
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rainyandtom View Post
gonna have a little look a seven seas online thanks
excellent
i was just about to enquire about shipping and i found this thread
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:19 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

White and Co are a franchaise. You can play one White and Co against another to lower the price. If you are near to Portsmouth then try Curtiss. They are also White and Co. but used to undercut by 10%.

Please be aware that with this company , they will use a 3rd party delivery company this end. You will need something in writing from your UK shipper to state you will deal with MAF etc yourself and do not expect to be charged a further service fee this end.

We used Curtiss with no problems.