Where to lodge ITA???

Old May 4th 2009, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

Benbobaggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to lodge ITA???

Hello All

I have been offered a job as a nurse. I have submitted my EOI in the UK and hope to be picked out of the pool on 6 May. The problem being my employer wants me to start work on 6 July, I have booked flights for 18 June. Can I lodge my ITA in New Zealand if EOI was lodged in the UK, or should I gather as much information that may be needed before receiving ITA and once received lodge it in the UK before I go. How long after lodging ITA would PR be granted.

Sorry for the ramble. Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Old May 6th 2009, 9:22 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to lodge ITA???

Originally Posted by Benbobaggins
Hello All

I have been offered a job as a nurse. I have submitted my EOI in the UK and hope to be picked out of the pool on 6 May. The problem being my employer wants me to start work on 6 July, I have booked flights for 18 June. Can I lodge my ITA in New Zealand if EOI was lodged in the UK, or should I gather as much information that may be needed before receiving ITA and once received lodge it in the UK before I go. How long after lodging ITA would PR be granted.

Sorry for the ramble. Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks
"Bump" - anybody?
Old May 6th 2009, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where to lodge ITA???

OK!

We were picked from the pool today - and hopefully will be going out to Welly at the end of July - we will be in the same position - can we lodge our ITA in NZ if we are offered the chance of an ITA?

We have no job offers yet - but will be dumping oursleves on Kimi Deacons doorstep - until either we get PR or one of us gets that magic $55K job!

Liff