When to submit EOI?

Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Question When to submit EOI?

I am in the process of applying to the Nursing Council of New Zealand to get the ok to practice as a nurse in NZ. My query is should I submit my EOI as soon as I get the ok from them and if I get a job offer add it in later(assuming you can do that) OR do I wait until I have a job offer then submit EOI?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice
Default Re: When to submit EOI?

Originally Posted by weejie
I am in the process of applying to the Nursing Council of New Zealand to get the ok to practice as a nurse in NZ. My query is should I submit my EOI as soon as I get the ok from them and if I get a job offer add it in later(assuming you can do that) OR do I wait until I have a job offer then submit EOI?
You can submit your EOI when you get the results and update it if you get a job offer while waiting to be selected, this is what we have done and it seems to have worked I was selected at the end of January and just found out today that my ITA is on its way......
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nena11
You can submit your EOI when you get the results and update it if you get a job offer while waiting to be selected, this is what we have done and it seems to have worked I was selected at the end of January and just found out today that my ITA is on its way......
Thankyou. I was hoping to do this to get the ball rolling. Just want to be in NZ sooooo much.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Now have a job offer but no official paperwork yet,received back nursing registration. Do we go ahead and submit for 21st May pool and hope the job doesn't fall through and the paperwork is here in time for ITA if we get picked?
Old May 15th 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

debj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud ofdebj has much to be proud of

Hi Weejie...

I have just done v similar to you...

Was offered a job following a very informal interview (which was arranged via a nursing agency) on 25th Mar. The nursing agency were then in the UK and I met them on the 30th, and we planned for us to submit EOI as next step.
I did that and was selected on the next selection date, 23rd Apr.

I had nursing reg sorted; was just waiting for job offer to come, via human resources dept and nursing agency.

Currently, am still waiting for written confirmation, but have been contacted by immigration officer who of course wanted a copy of my offer!

Panic on, but to be fair, at the mo seems ok... have told them I don't have it yet, but visa officer has contacted my nursing agency directly for confimation of position offered, where and start date; which has been supplied.

As it stands, this doesn't appear to be a problem yet. I assume if it was, I would've heard from visa officer again. I hope to be in possession of a written job offer by the time I might need it for ITA, and gather that hospital are aware that I need it sharpish.

I hope this helps (I hope it makes sense!). If can help further, would be happy to!

Deb.
Old May 19th 2008, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well,bit the bullet and submitted EOI last night and job offer was faxed today so keep fingers crossed for Wednesday's pool selection.

Phyllis
Old May 19th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weejie
Well,bit the bullet and submitted EOI last night and job offer was faxed today so keep fingers crossed for Wednesday's pool selection.

Phyllis
Wish you all the best with your EOI.