when to put in eoi

Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default when to put in eoi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm a refrigeration engineer, i've e-mailed lots of companies in nz quite a few have replied asking when i'm comming out for an interview.
I've not done an apprentiship, but have lots of qualifications that i'm about to send off to get assessed by nzqa prior to putting in eoi, i've filled in eoi without quals,50 ponits(not good) but as soon as i put in quals assessed by nzqa goes to 110 points.
Should I put in eoi proir to getting quals assessed or should i wait till quals are asssessed and hopefully job offer.
It seems from reading theads on here that once you put in eoi and get back ita, things seem to happen fairly quickly. We're off to expo in april to get loads of info.

What should we do?

any ideas?

j.j.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:56 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when to put in eoi

My view would be that you should get the NZQA assessment first to make sure that your UK quals will meet the NZIS level required.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default Re: when to put in eoi

That was my plan of action, I guess quite a few people put in eoi then get knocked back as they can't prove things, still waiting for work reference to come through prior to applying tp nzqa.

j.j.