whats going on in London immigration!!!

Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default whats going on in London immigration!!!

Been reading through some of your threads about timescales for PR.
Well im astonished on how long people have to wait for a CO,the ones with a job offer anyway,some people are gettin CO with no job offer and 140 points and others havent heard a thing and they got 160+ points and a job offer and nothing Surely there is a system in place over there.
Not knocking anyone who has heard very quickley but the ones who have gone to alot of trouble and secured a job offer and are at risk of losing the offer cause immigration in London cant be bothered to check peoples files!!! The whole system bewilders me

Helen x
Old Jul 13th 2009, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats going on in London immigration!!!

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Been reading through some of your threads about timescales for PR.
Well im astonished on how long people have to wait for a CO,the ones with a job offer anyway,some people are gettin CO with no job offer and 140 points and others havent heard a thing and they got 160+ points and a job offer and nothing Surely there is a system in place over there.
Not knocking anyone who has heard very quickley but the ones who have gone to alot of trouble and secured a job offer and are at risk of losing the offer cause immigration in London cant be bothered to check peoples files!!! The whole system bewilders me

Helen x
Do what I did, get the phone number for the head chappie, from memory his name was Kevin and phone him directly ......... worked for us!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks will pass on that to sister who is going through hell with london at the moment.
Helen

Originally Posted by alanmacc
Do what I did, get the phone number for the head chappie, from memory his name was Kevin and phone him directly ......... worked for us!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:49 am
Just Joined

LOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura aboutLOHDYNA has a spectacular aura about

They recieved our ITA on 8th May and we still havn't heard a thing and our job offer is for Aug. Feel in limbo, I emailed them a month ago and was told we are in the system. Would this be a reason to call the head chappie or does anyone have any other ideas. Like you I have read on here that some have heard already and they were recieved after us
Old Jul 14th 2009, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LOHDYNA
They recieved our ITA on 8th May and we still havn't heard a thing and our job offer is for Aug. Feel in limbo, I emailed them a month ago and was told we are in the system. Would this be a reason to call the head chappie or does anyone have any other ideas. Like you I have read on here that some have heard already and they were recieved after us
Hi there - it may be wise to give them a ring - especially with your job offers pending!
Good Luck!
Berni
xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 9:02 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Hang in there! Be strong...

I just want to say that NZIS London are lucky that I wasnt living in London and that the trains B'ham-London dont come cheap otherwise I would have camped in their waiting lounge!!!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Sis got CO now but her hubby's date to start work has passed,i just hope they get their butts in gear as losing a job offer cause of London immigration would be heartbreaking for her and she has waited so long and gone through the mill a bit,as im sure you all are!

Helen

Last edited by hjmilligan; Jul 14th 2009 at 11:33 pm. Reason: spelling!