Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

What would be a good wage for a single person to move over to NZ

What would be a good wage for a single person to move over to NZ

Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

dustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant futuredustyfox has a brilliant future
Default What would be a good wage for a single person to move over to NZ

Hi people.

What would be a good wage for me to start of in NZ?

At the moment my current job is not the best paid only £14000 a year. But I am going to study and train to be a tradesman or a HGV driver.

What is a work Visa? Do I need a high skilled qualifications?

Thanks.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What would be a good wage for a single person to move over to NZ

Wage would really be dependent on where you want to live in NZ, and the sort of lifestyle you are looking for

. If you are under 30 you could apply for a working holiday visa. If not you will have to find a job then apply for a work visa.