What order shall we do things?

Old May 14th 2008, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

joeysfriends is an unknown quantity at this point
Post What order shall we do things?

Back from 3 week reccy of NZ. There is where we want to be!
House up for sale next month.
Done lots of looking on govt websites re process. I work full time in UK, but am doing some part-time work with an employer that I hope will give me a reference for a job in NZ in health and social care.
AT what stage should we put in an EOI?
I have a degree and am 44 years of age - should I wait til I get a job offer before EOI -ing, or is it best to lodge our intention asap?
Any help gratefully received......
Joeys friends x x
Old May 14th 2008, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What order shall we do things?

Without ajob offer, your EOI tends to go to the bottom of the pile, with those who have a job offer constantly having priority over you. There are some in the forum that have been waiting months!
Old May 14th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chippy64
Without ajob offer, your EOI tends to go to the bottom of the pile, with those who have a job offer constantly having priority over you. There are some in the forum that have been waiting months!
I'd still say 'get your EOI in now' you can always add a job offer to it at any stage. If it's in then at least you have less time waiting. If you know what i mean

Chris
Old May 15th 2008, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Thank you for response. Happy Thursday x
Old May 15th 2008, 11:04 am
Just Joined

Thank you for advice. Enjoy the sunshine x
Old May 15th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joeysfriends
Back from 3 week reccy of NZ. There is where we want to be!
House up for sale next month.
Done lots of looking on govt websites re process. I work full time in UK, but am doing some part-time work with an employer that I hope will give me a reference for a job in NZ in health and social care.
AT what stage should we put in an EOI?
I have a degree and am 44 years of age - should I wait til I get a job offer before EOI -ing, or is it best to lodge our intention asap?
Any help gratefully received......
Joeys friends x x
Get your EOI in now and then update it when you have a job offer. I think you start to lose points again at 45, so get it in now.

All the best