Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

what does the migrant levy form say? I've lost it! eek

what does the migrant levy form say? I've lost it! eek

Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what does the migrant levy form say? I've lost it! eek

we're submitting our ITA tomorrow and i've managed to lose the one-sided a4 sheet for the migrant levy payment details...

can anyone help me out please with what it says? Thought i'd include payment details etc in the covering letter, but i wanted to check exactly what it said to make sure i covered it!

help!

thanks
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what does the migrant levy form say? I've lost it! eek

Sorry can't remember, but I know we sent out money in after we were granted PR (or subject to payment then granted PR).

Have you checked the NZIS, I thought maybe there would be one on there under forms?
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by teebrown
Sorry can't remember, but I know we sent out money in after we were granted PR (or subject to payment then granted PR).

Have you checked the NZIS, I thought maybe there would be one on there under forms?
thanks teebrown... yeah, checked nzis last night and couldnt find anything... ho hum
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
I can try to scan in my copy & email to you so that you can print off if that helps. Let me know.
Old Nov 17th 2008, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Lightbulb moment. I'll try & scan & attach to a message here. Who knows!!!
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Here goes - fingers crossed. Hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails what does the migrant levy form say? I've lost it!  eek-migrant-levy.jpg  
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Hmmmm!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

you can send in the cash after your PR but you will get blue stickers faster if you fill in the form authprising them to debit your account if you are granted PR/WTR etc but i cant remember what it said lol really just bank details im sure
Old Nov 19th 2008, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sjake
Here goes - fingers crossed. Hope this helps.
ace, thank you! Karma on it's way!

thanks all!