What do I do now??

Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:36 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default What do I do now??

Hi once again,
Im a little confused now - The boys at the NZ immigration are updating their website - My profession has now been removed from the Long term skills shortage list - its is now on the immediate skills shortage list!!!!! which means i dont have a clue what i should be doing now!!! Im in the process of filling out my EOI form and have a job offer which i am waiting for the details to arrive by post so that it can then be submitted - its literally all im waiting for and theyve changed the goal posts - can anyone offer any help?? or advice - i find the whole system very complex!!
Old Apr 19th 2012, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond reputeellenarosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do I do now??

If your job is on the ISSL list and you have a job offer, as long as you have over 100 points you will be picked at the next selection - you dont get extra points for the ISSL list though.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 2:52 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Hi, thanks for that - my job is on the ISSL list and i have a job offer, my points total 140, so do you think it will be ok to go via the EOI route? as was originally planned.
Old Apr 21st 2012, 4:42 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

If your points total is 140 then that is an automatic selection with or without a job offer so go for it. Have you subtracted any points gained for being on the LTSSL?
Old Apr 21st 2012, 7:48 am
Movin on

hi - if my job was on the LTSSL i would have 165 points and now its not - i have 150 points - apparently they took it of in july 11 and i was looking at the wrong list! silly me. Anyways, still going to go for it, and the next thing is to prepare for the dreaded medicals - have looked at other threads on here and i dont know what my cholesterol levels are so im going to get a test done with my gp now - just so that if it is over 5 then i can do something about it before the medicals. If there is anything else i need to be aware of then i would greatly appreciate any tips. Many thanks in advance.