What did you send your Application in?

Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice
Default What did you send your Application in?

Sounds like a stupid question I know but it says not plastic folders, no folder. Surely you can't just bung all the application and supporting douments in a envelope and send it? My documents are massive already and I haven't gathered half of them. Am I just going to end up with masses of staples, paperclips and bulldog clips? I was thinking of trying to get some sort of document wallet with dividers in but then would that be considered a folder?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:47 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did you send your Application in?

Originally Posted by NermaltheCute View Post
Sounds like a stupid question I know but it says not plastic folders, no folder. Surely you can't just bung all the application and supporting douments in a envelope and send it? My documents are massive already and I haven't gathered half of them. Am I just going to end up with masses of staples, paperclips and bulldog clips? I was thinking of trying to get some sort of document wallet with dividers in but then would that be considered a folder?

Delivered ours by hand, in a box file
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I put ours in a document wallet in order requested. I also put in a sheet with the sub-headings and what was provided as evidence for that e.g.

Birth certificates:
Applicant 1 DOB
Applicant 2 DOB etc

Passports:
Applicant 1 passport number
Applicant 2 passport number etc

Relationship evidence:
marriage certificate
car insurance-esure-date of issue
bank statement dated....

and this was the order it all went in along with a cover letter at the front. I got the originals returned in the wallet that I had sent it in.Did not use staples or clips etc. HTH

Phyl x
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

NermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really niceNermaltheCute is just really nice

Thanks Phyl I was thinking of doing something similar. Now to find a document wallet fat enough!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute

We put all all together as stated with a covering letter of what was in it and put it in a big brown envelope. I was worried thinking all the bits would get mixed up etc, but had no problems.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

We sent ours off in big brown envelope too - it must be fine, we got the visa!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: What did you send your Application in?

Hi, We sent ours in a huge jiffy envelope just as requested no extras just in a big bundle in order required, then sent it special delivery I think it cost about £10 cheaper than the train fair and we tracked it all the way there online.They received it the very next morning and confirmed on the INZ London web site.
regards Di.