We've booked our tickets!

Old May 8th 2008, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

zummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud ofzummerzet_lou has much to be proud of
Default We've booked our tickets!

Had my settlement interview with immigration yesterday, and have been told we shall either be getting PR or WTR visas!! Should know next week.

In light of this, we've booked our tickets for 11th August ... 3 months time!
Old May 10th 2008, 7:08 am
Cat (Mad) Sitter

Location: Anywhere and Everywhere, we're International House Sitters! :)
Water Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond reputeWater Lily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We've booked our tickets!

Congratulations! I'm so jealous

Looks like you were one of the lucky ones, judging by your timeline, only 10 months from EOI to PR/WTR, well done! Hope we get picked by the same officer as you

3 months is nothing, you'll be there before you know it, best of luck with the final preparations and send us a postcard when you arrive!
Old May 10th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We've booked our tickets!

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou View Post
Had my settlement interview with immigration yesterday, and have been told we shall either be getting PR or WTR visas!! Should know next week.

In light of this, we've booked our tickets for 11th August ... 3 months time!
Congratulations!

I think there is something wrong with the timeline you have given on your signature. I do not think July 2008 has come yet, at least not on the calender that I use.