We submitted E.O.I...(AHHH!)

Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:50 am
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future
Smile We submitted E.O.I...(AHHH!)

Hi ,
Well, we finally hit the submit button yesterday, so the adventure from Devon to Bay of Plenty area has officially begun ( scary)
We ..( OH and 2 kids) have just applied as me primary applicant-a nurse and hubby a electrician, and kids 8 and 6, so exciting times ahead .......anyone else submitted ? or going Bay of Plenty or surrounding areas?.......would be great to hear from anyone at this stage and time spans between applying, being accepted, best time to move and any thing in between ..!

Sam and Danny
E.I.O submitted 26.11.08
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

alanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond reputealanmacc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We submitted E.O.I...(AHHH!)

Originally Posted by marmite1000 View Post
Hi ,
Well, we finally hit the submit button yesterday, so the adventure from Devon to Bay of Plenty area has officially begun ( scary)
We ..( OH and 2 kids) have just applied as me primary applicant-a nurse and hubby a electrician, and kids 8 and 6, so exciting times ahead .......anyone else submitted ? or going Bay of Plenty or surrounding areas?.......would be great to hear from anyone at this stage and time spans between applying, being accepted, best time to move and any thing in between ..!

Sam and Danny
E.I.O submitted 26.11.08
Hi Sam

Good luck with the move, my OH is a nurse and had a job offer, timescale was 6 months from EOI to arriving here !!!
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: We submitted E.O.I...(AHHH!)

Originally Posted by marmite1000 View Post
Hi ,

Sam and Danny
E.I.O submitted 26.11.08
Well done! It is scary and exciting at the same time!! We have just recieved our ITA. More paperwork to complete! We are also leaving Devon (Exeter) not too fussed on where we go in NZ, as long as we are there! We do like Chch though.

Hope all goes well